Error connecting to server. Please try again : Omegle is a random talk to stranger website, you can talk to a stranger by typing your mutual interest on the site or meet a random stranger. Sometimes when you are using Omegle, you may get this error message saying “Error connecting to server. Please try again“. It is frustrating to not getting connected to Omegle, when you want to talk to talk to someone on Omegle. You’ll get the “Fix Error connecting to server. Please try again” error if your Internet connection is either slow and cannot connect to omegle or either you have faced too many bans in the last month.
But don’t worry, We have found a solution which can fix this error and let’s you connect to Omegle in less than 60 seconds. All you need is a Premium VPN, such as VYPR VPN which will fix this error.
How to Fix Error Connecting to Server. Please try again.
1. Visit VYPR VPN and select any plan, I’d recommend you to use VYPR Premium plan. There is a 25% OFF deal going on every plan. Normally it would cost you about 6.67$/Month but if you use the link below you can get 25% OFF.
2. Once you have Selected a plan, Enter your Details such as Name, Email Address, Password and pay using Credit card / Debit Card / PayPal / AliPay.
3. Now go to VYPR VPN apps section and Download VYPR VPN Software for your PC/Laptop/Android/iOS/Blackberry. VYPR supports all platforms so choose your operating system and Download the VYPR VPN software.
4. Install the VYPR VPN on your device and start the VYPR VPN application from your PC/Laptop/iOS/Android Device and sign in to your VYPR VPN application with the Email and Password you used to register on the website in step 2.
5. Now click on the location tab and from the dropdown menu select the “Show All server locations” setting.
6. You will be shown around 200 Server Locations and 100+ countries, Select the one that has green meter. It means that it is the faster than the other servers. For example I’m going to select the Australia-Perth location and it’s working fine to remove Omegle ban for me.
7. Click on any Location and Connect to that location, Now go to Omegle and see you’ll no longer see the Error Connecting to server. Please try again. error.
You can also use this trick if you are banned from Omegle. Even if you are banned 30+ times you can get unbanned using this trick.