How to Access Omegle Even if you are Banned : If you wanna talk to strangers online, Omegle is the best place to visit and meet strangers online. Omegle is moderated by the Omegle admins and they’ll ban you, if they see you flashing private parts or doing some nasty stuff. But, sometimes omegle can ban you for no reason. I keep getting messages like “Omegle Banned” “Banned from omegle” “Banned on omegle for no reason” “how to remove omegle ban” “I got banned from omegle” on a daily basis. I decided to write an article on how to remove the omegle ban in less than 20 seconds.
How to Access Omegle Even if you are Banned – Omegle Banned
Method 1 : Using VYPR VPN
You can use VYPR VPN to get unbanned from Omegle. VYPR VPN is an amazing tool which lets you use Omegle even when you are banned from it.Below is a picture of case when omegle is banned.
1. Go to VYPRVPN and select any plan that fits you best, using our link will give you a 25% Discount.
2. Enter all your details in the next step such as Name, Email, Password and make the payment.
3. Now Download the VYPR VPN app for your device such as Android/iOS/Mac/Windows and install it in your device.
4. Once you have installed it on your device enter your login details that you used in the step 2. You can find these details in your email.
5. Now, click on the location button as shown in the image below and seleect “Show all servers”
6. Choose a location which has high speed and connect to it. For Example Australia-Perth has really good speed. The green ones indicate that it has faster speed.
7. Once you have selected a location, now click connect and start browsing Omegle. You can see that your Omegle is unbanned.
Method 2 : Using Nord VPN
1. Go to NordVPN and select a plan
2. Enter your Name, Email and payment method and select your billing method and make the payment.
3. Now download the Nord VPN in your PC/Laptop/Android/iOS device and Install it on your device.
4. Open the Application on your device and select any location, and now try to open omegle. You can see it’s working fine.
If you have connected to a server and if it still doesn’t work, then you can do the following.
- Close your browser and re-open the browser and try again
- Choose another Location such as Germany or America or anything that has higher speed.
Unsafe Methods : The Reason I Wrote Unsafe Methods is,Because Below Methods are used by hundreds and thousands of users. Same IP Address are given to many people and there’s a possibility that the person who used the Previous IP Address had got banned Already. So,If you want Working Method,Use the above links.
Method 1 : By using Hola Extension
To Get unbanned from Omegle,Type hola.org manually in your web browser and install the Hola Extension,Hola supports every Browser like Firefox,chrome etc. Once,installed turn on the extension and select europian/american countries because you can access omegle with those countries IP address.
Method 2 : By Using Zenmate Extension
Google for “Zenmate” and install the extension in whatever the browser you are using in. Once,installed verify your email address you will get free trial for seven days keep changing countries until you find a working IP. [Newly Updated]
Method 3 : By Using Browsec Extension
If the above doesn’t work,then try this method.Google for “Browsec” Extension and Install the Chrome/Firefox Extension and once Installed you can choose four Locations in the Free Version of the Extension.