How to Access Omegle Even if you are Banned : If you wanna talk to strangers online, Omegle is the best place to visit and meet strangers online. Omegle is moderated by the Omegle admins and they’ll ban you, if they see you flashing private parts or doing some nasty stuff. But, sometimes omegle can ban you for no reason. I keep getting messages like “Omegle Banned” “Banned from omegle” “Banned on omegle for no reason” “how to remove omegle ban” “I got banned from omegle” on a daily basis. I decided to write an article on how to remove the omegle ban in less than 20 seconds.
How to Access Omegle Even if you are Banned – Omegle Banned
Method 1 : Using VYPR VPN
You can use VYPR VPN to get unbanned from Omegle. VYPR VPN is an amazing tool which lets you use Omegle even when you are banned from it.Below is a picture of case when omegle is banned.
1. Go to VYPRVPN and select any plan that fits you best, using our link will give you a 25% Discount.
2. Enter all your details in the next step such as Name, Email, Password and make the payment.
3. Now Download the VYPR VPN app for your device such as Android/iOS/Mac/Windows and install it in your device.
4. Once you have installed it on your device enter your login details that you used in the step 2. You can find these details in your email.
5. Now, click on the location button as shown in the image below and seleect “Show all servers”
6. Choose a location which has high speed and connect to it. For Example Australia-Perth has really good speed. The green ones indicate that it has faster speed.
7. Once you have selected a location, now click connect and start browsing Omegle. You can see that your Omegle is unbanned.
Method 2 : Using Nord VPN
1. Go to NordVPN and select a plan
2. Enter your Name, Email and payment method and select your billing method and make the payment.
3. Now download the Nord VPN in your PC/Laptop/Android/iOS device and Install it on your device.
4. Open the Application on your device and select any location, and now try to open omegle. You can see it’s working fine.
If you have connected to a server and if it still doesn’t work, then you can do the following.
- Close your browser and re-open the browser and try again
- Choose another Location such as Germany or America or anything that has higher speed.