How to Access BBC iPlayer Outside United Kingdom : BBC iPlayer is the Netflix of the United Kingdom, it has tons of Television shows,Movies and specials. But, the main problem is it is accessible only if you are in the United Kingdom. If you live outside the United Kingdom or If you are a citizen of United Kingdom and and travelling outside UK, BBC iPlayer might not work for you. I have written a guide on How to Access BBC iPlayer Outside United Kingdom.
You can access BBC iPlayer outside the UK by using a VPN, there are hundreds of free and premium VPN’s but most of the VPN’s are blocked by BBC. After, testing more than some VPN’s i have found a VPN through which you can access BBC iPlayer outside the UK.
How to Access BBC iPlayer Outside United Kingdom
1. First go to VYPR VPN and select any plan, I’d recommend you to use the VYPR VPN Premium plan. You can use the below link to activate 25% OFF discount.
2. Once you have selected the plan, Fill out Name, Email, Password and Select a method to make the payment.
3. Once you have purchased the VYPR VPN, next is Downloading and Installing it in your device. VYPR VPN works on all devices such as Windows/Mac/iOS/Android and many more.
4. Install the VYPR VPN in your device and login to VYPR VPN using your registered Email and Password.
5. Click on the location tab and select “Show all server locations“.
6. Now scroll all the way to the bottom and select “United Kingdom”
7. Click “Connect” and you’ll be connected to the United Kingdom server.
That’s it, Now go to BBC iPlayer and sign in to your account. You can now successfully watch BBC iPlayer (See proof below) while you are outside the UK, When travelling across the world can access all your favorite TV Shows from BBC.